My scientific advances lie at the intersection of applied mathematics, algebraic & differential geometry, the phenomenology of vacuum structures & cosmology in string theory, and computational sciences.
The main focus of my current research is to analyze various model independent aspects of quantum gravity effective field theories to guide towards a deeper understanding of the vacuum structure of our universe.
My current PostDoc affiliation is with the Kavli IPMU, Tokyo university in Japan.
Selected Recent Talks
- Upcoming: 8. Dec. 2017 – String Theory Workshop, KIAS, Seoul
- 7 Sep. 2017 – Seminar at YITP, Stoney Brook University, USA
- 5 Sep. 2017 – Theory seminar at Cornell University, Ithaca, USA
- 31 Jul 2017 – Theory seminar at the Max PIanck Institute for Physics in Munich, Germany
- 6 Jan 2017 – Plenary talk at workshop, theor. Physics dept. Berkeley @ KIPMU week, Berkeley, USA